Inspired by the latest trends in international beauty hubs, Purple Patchouli is the region’s favorite one-stop-shop. Whether you’re looking for some self-pampering or luxury treatments our Spa-Salon strives to deliver the ultimate experience in beauty, every visit, every client. From qualified staff to visiting international artists, our spa is dedicated to providing superior service and products that evolve with your dynamic needs. Your Purple Patchouli Experience begins by discovering and unlocking your own unique style. Our team of experts asses your goals, lifestyle needs and create the perfect look accordingly. Whether it’s a spa treatment or new hairstyle, our services leave you rejuvenated and ready to conquer the day.
Every trip to our spa is unforgettable, from world class service, superior salon and spa products, to a team of experts (from hair scientists to world class colorists) dedicated to creating the ultimate pampering experience. We pride ourselves on being more than a salon, but rather a spa dedicated to beauty and basked in serenity. Every visit to Purple Patchouli brings us one step closer to building a life-long relationship with you, the driving force behind our commitment.
The Purple Patchouli Path:
The Purple Patchouli mission stems from a desire to be the most innovative and customer conscious Spa-Salon-Boutique in the Kingdom. From our creativity, exclusive spa treatments and the graceful contours of our design, Purple Patchouli is an experience. We at Purple Patchouli believe that your well-being is not a luxury but rather an essential priority, and thus, are committed to providing our clients with a healthy mind, body and spirit.
The Purple Patchouli team is made up of members from all around the globe. Each team member adds unique value to the Spa-Salon by bringing their own flare and forte. Each and every one of us at Purple Patchouli is committed to our customers, and enthusiastic to share our unique services and ideas.
The Purple Policy:
We look forward to ensuring the ultimate spa experience for our customers, and in order to provide you with such, we ask the following:
- Please turn mobile phones off or switch to silent mode.
- Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult at all times and be respectful of noise levels.
- All cancellations should be made 24 hours prior to appointment to avoid cancellation fees.
- Please arrive promptly to your scheduled appointment.
- Provide us with feedback so we can continue to improve, and provide you with the best!
Your appointment is very important to us and is reserved especially for you. At Purple Patchouli, we understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 72 hours notice for cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
As a courtesy, we call, text or email you before your appointment because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked weeks ago, however, if we are unable to reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the resulting fees.
Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee may apply.
- Less than 72 hour notice may result in a charge up to or equal to 50% of the reserved service amount. If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice two consecutive times, your future appointments will need to be secured with a credit card and you will be charged 50% of the second missed appointment service fee.
- “NO SHOWS” will be required to reserve their future appointments with a credit card. Two consecutive “NO SHOWS” will result in your credit card being charged 100% of your service fee.
- Appointments made for the next day need to be cancelled before the end of business day, the day before your appointment or a charge up to or equal to 50% of the reserved service amount will be required.
- Appointments that require a large amount of time, or specialty appointments, may need to be reserved with a credit card or a 50% deposit. Extensive or specialty services not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be charged 50% of the reserved service amount and/or loss of your deposit. A preliminary credit card “HOLD” transaction maybe made on your credit card to reserve the appointment time.
Children in the salon:
We LOVE children… some of us even have a few! However, we ask that you make child care arrangements and NOT bring your children with you to your appointment unless they are receiving services. Many guests look forward to their salon experience as personal “pampering” time. Even the most well behaved children are subject to elements of danger in the salon environment (sharp scissors, hot irons, chemicals, etc.). Please respect this policy, and accept our appreciation for your understanding. In return, when your child is receiving a service, we promise to see that no grown-ups disrupt their experience!
We always do a complete consultation and take every step necessary to ensure your safety and the best possible results. While we are confident in our knowledge and experience, sometimes the unexpected can happen. It is impossible for us to ask questions regarding every possible circumstance that could result in an unwanted outcome. Therefore, please inform your stylist of previous color history in the last two years, as well as if you have well-water, have been swimming or exposed to chlorine, used any type of natural hair color, (especially henna), started a new medication or diet, or anything else that might possibly affect the outcome of your color.
Hair color and hair lighteners along with other chemicals that we may use on your hair can react with any other type of chemical or metal agent that may be present in your hair. If in doubt, mention it! While we adhere to strict guidelines with regard to color, lighteners, and chemicals, we cannot foresee every possible outcome. If you are not forthcoming about what may be on your hair it is possible you could experience anything from hair breakage, chemical burns and undesired color results.
We will do our very best to ensure you leave with beautiful, healthy hair each and every time you leave our salon!